Position: Office/Marketing Administrator
Location: Kapolei, HI
Job Description: Growing local wholesale bakery is looking for a full-time experienced Office/Marketing Administrator. Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The qualified individual will have experience with data entry in all facets of QuickBooks, general typing, general office filling, and telephone business etiquette. Basic bookkeeping knowledge is required, training will not be provided. Business verbal and written communication skills and proficiency in Word and Excel are a must.
We are looking for reliable, dependable and adaptable workers. Experience is preferred but not crucial. If you are looking for new, exciting challenges and want to be part of a growing company please send your resume with your pay history. Come grow with us!
The Island Lava Office/Marketing Administrator is charged with:
- Creative mind set and genuine excitement about Island Lava
- Applying time management skills to help Island Lava grow
- Actively using organizational skills
- General Office Filing
- Retrieve, Sort, Scan Distribute Mail/E-mail
- Acts as office receptionist greeting and directing visitors; schedules and coordinates meetings; answer phone calls with etiquette, take messages accurately
- Produces letters, memos, spreadsheets, agendas, requisitions and other documents; proofreads assignments for accuracy and completeness.
- Verifies customer orders and coordinates customer deliveries.
- Trains, schedules and prepares Brand Ambassadors to perform food demonstrations and coordinates demonstration schedule with retailers.
- Update website and social media sites; ensure external listings are up to date and accurate; and, create and post articles and photographic content.
- Provide administrative/clerical support to the management team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Reliable, responsible, responsive, organized
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, professional
- Passionate about healthy foods and active lifestyles
- Able to complete job responsibilities & manage time independently but willing (and excited!) to work as part of a regional sales and marketing team
- Able to adapt to changing conditions and proactively solve issues as circumstances change
Employment type: Full-time, Temporary-to-Permanent, Paid Hourly
Compensation: $13.00 to $15.00 / hour depending upon experience and ability. Standard benefits package includes 100% paid medical insurance, 100% paid dental insurance, insurance add-ons, paid vacation, paid holidays, bonus eligibility.
Time commitment: Approx. 40 hours per week
Location: Our office is located in Kapolei, HI